“DIY Jumpstart” Package
– investment is $550
Planning your own wedding? Want to do it all yourself, but wish you could pick the brain of someone who’s done this before and has the insider know how and local connections with the very best event talent? We can help!
Hit the ground running with a little help from a pro! In one action-packed session 2-6 months prior to your event we sit down with you to go over everything you need to know and do leading up to the big day. We swoop in, walk you through the entire planning process, hook you up with all our resources and industry expertise, and then step back as you plan, design, and coordinate your DIY wedding with confidence.
Here are some of the critical things we will review with you to make sure you are planning a successful wedding day:
- We’ll help you get started creating a seamless timeline of your day – You’ll walk away with an outline for your wedding day that makes sense for you, your wedding party, your family, and your venue and vendors.
- We’ll do a quick review of all your contracts to check for any red flags and help you set priorities
- We’ll review your floor plans for ceremony and reception and give advice for the best flow for the space you’ve booked. If you don’t have a floor plan, no worries – we can coach you through the best use of the space in a conversation.
- We will give you three amazing vendor referrals of your choice to help you round out your vendor team.
- We will also take a look at your rental lists and help you determine if anything important is missing!
- Following our meeting, you will have the opportunity to email us with a followup round of questions.
PLUS – All Jumpstarters will receive these key wedding planning tools:
- Comprehensive Wedding Planning Checklist
- Wedding Party and Ceremony Planning Guide + A Reception Planning Guide
- Budget planning Excel tool to help you set and manage your budget
- Out of Town Guest Planning Guide
- Advice, information & best practices for topics including:
- Hiring the right vendor team for you + red flags to be careful of
- Writing your perfect ceremony
- Wording your wedding invitations + gift etiquette
- Stocking your wedding bar like a boss
- How to tip your outstanding vendor team
- Keeping your ceremony unplugged and camera free
- How to keep the kiddos away so the adults can play
- How to rock your wedding website
- How to apply for a Marriage License
- Photography Planning Guide
- Music Planning Guide
**If plans change and you decide to book us for Shared or Full Planning Packages following your DIY Jumpstart session, your investment will be applied to your new package.