Shared Planning + Coordination – investment starting at $2,500
You’ve got a plan and a vision; we make sure it comes together seamlessly. After an initial discovery meeting to kick of your wedding planning process, we play a supportive role as you choose all the pieces that will make your big day memorable. Three months prior to your wedding, we’ll step in and tackle logistics and organization to make sure that every last detail takes shape, just as you’ve planned.
- Up to 40 hours of Shared Planning and Coordination
- 12-Hours of Day-Of Coordination from one lead wedding planner and one wedding assistant – additional hours may be requested at $100/hr per associate
- Four total face-to-face meetings (one to be incorporated with a site visit to your venue)
- Access to suite of fully customizable online planning, design, and budgeting tools
STAGE 1: within 1 month of booking
At this meeting we will discuss the big picture. We’ll cover:
- Overall Concept and Vision
- Budget Advising
- Planning Strategy and Timeline Drafting
- Recommended vendors based on our curated list
- How to work with your Online Planning Tools
You will walk away from this meeting with:
- A rough draft of your wedding day timeline to reference when booking vendors
- Three recommended vendors per category that fit your budget, style, and personality
- A schedule for when you should have your vendors booked
- Planning timeline for meetings leading up to your wedding date
STAGE 2: Kick-Off Meeting to 6 months out
A lot happens between our initial planning meeting and the six-month mark. During this phase you are booking remaining vendors, negotiating & signing contracts, and working your way through your planning checklist to collect all the pieces for your big day.
6 MONTHS OUT
At this point, Wonderstruck will be able to provide support via email and phone as needed. We are now able to provide you with deliverables such as timelines and rental orders in addition to design proposals and a la carte items if they have been selected as a part of your package.
3-MONTH PLANING MEETING
** Wonderstruck will send you a document prior to the meeting that outlines everything that we expected you to have ready.
By this meeting it is your responsibility to have:
- All of your vendors booked and contracts ready to give to Wonderstruck
- Your food & beverage menus selected and event orders from caterer or venue ready to review with Wonderstruck (we will review these with you at our meeting and make sure nothing is missing!)
- The beginning of a rental order (as needed) for Wonderstruck to review with you
In this meeting we will:
- Work out your detailed timeline including:
- Deliveries, arrivals, set-up and strike for vendors
- Pre-ceremony, ceremony, and reception flow of events for all involved in the wedding
- Arrival and departure times for guests and vendors
- Create floor plans for ceremony and reception
- Collect all wedding party information
- Visit the venue with you for a walkthrough
- Review all contracts and touch base with all vendors you’ve hired
- Review your wedding planning checklist and make sure we’ve covered all the planning milestones
1-MONTH COORDINATION MEETING
In this meeting we will:
- Work through any pending items on your timeline
- Visit the venue with you, if we did not already do so at the 3-month meeting
- Finalize guest count and discuss table/seating assignments
- Finalize floor plans for ceremony and reception
- Discuss reserved seating for your ceremony
- Finalize rental order
- Finalize food & beverage menus
THE HOME STRETCH: 2 weeks before your wedding
Almost there! Roughly two weeks before your wedding we have one last meeting to nail down every last detail. We will:
- Finalize your timeline and floor plans
- Confirm all ceremony and reception details
- Confirm all vendor details
Following this meeting all vendors will be contacted and sent the final timeline and floor plan. We’ll also confirm all vendor arrival and departure times, payments, any special needs, meals as required, their requirements or specifications (musicians, DJ’s, and caterers), and if they need equipment returned, saved, or placed somewhere specific (floral designers and bakers).
At your wedding rehearsal we will:
- Co-conduct a walk-through of your ceremony with your officiant, up to 90 minutes.
- Collect all personal and decorative items for ceremony & reception from you (favors, marriage license, DIY decor). Items we collect must fit in a standard size car – otherwise they can be dropped off at our studio for wedding day concierge service one week before your wedding. Ask for more details. We will also work with you to designate a person who can take home your personal affects and gifts at the end of the night – and we will help them pack their car!
- Distribute a wedding day timeline to all wedding party members and family who are present at the rehearsal and review details with everyone.
CUSTOMIZABLE ONLINE PLANNING TOOLS
These are the three planning tools we’ll utilize to plan and coordinate your wedding together:
- Customizable Checklists with Automated Planning Reminders
- Guest List Management and RSVP Tracking
- Seating Chart Creation
- Budget Creation and Payment Tracking/Reminders
This is where we will keep your:
- Floor Plans
- Design Information
- Vendor Contracts and Invoices
- Bar Planning Spreadsheet and other helpful tools
- Online Floor Plans for Ceremony and Reception
THE BIG DAY
On the day of your wedding we will arrive on-site to the venue when access and setup time begins per your contract, making sure everything falls beautifully into place and fielding all guest and vendor questions so you can relax and enjoy your wedding day to the fullest.
On Your Wedding Day We Will:
- Act as primary point of contact for all vendors, guests, and staff and oversee all vendor set-up and deliveries. We will direct and assist the set up and strike of your ceremony and reception venues.
- Ensure proper placement of seating cards, favors, programs, signage, card box, guest book, and simple décor as planned (If setup requires more work than can be accomplished by the planner and one assistant in the allotted time frame, additional assistants can be added for a fee)
- Setup specialty linens not provided by venue or caterer
- Keep our essential wedding day emergency kit at the ready (just in case!)
- Coordinate with the venue staff, DJ, officiant, caterer and photographer and other vendors as necessary throughout the day to ensure timeline is followed seamlessly
- Organize and cue the wedding party and family for the processional
- Coordinate announcements and essential moments with the MC/DJ/Band and photographers throughout the ceremony & reception to make sure nobody misses an important moment
- Great, seat, and assist guests
- Organize the wedding party and guests for the grand entrance and/or exit
- Collect any gifts and personal items (toasting flutes, cake server, guest book, etc.) and distribute to the appropriate location or person at the end of the event
- Distribute final payments and gratuities to all vendors
- Oversee the return of all rentals and vendor equipment at the end of the event
- Provide you with comfort and peace of mind by assisting you in any way needed
Tasks Beyond the Scope of Coordination:
- Setup tables, chairs, flatware, glassware, and china (This is typically the responsibility of venue and/or caterer) We will direct and adjust room layouts and help set the room as time requires, but other vendors (usually the catering staff) must be hired to set and strike ceremony and dining seating and table settings.
- Take home gifts, cards, wedding attire, alcohol, or any other valuable items
- “Hold” the wedding rings for you pre ceremony – please designate someone in your wedding party for this very important job!
- Take home trash at end of night – make sure your catering company or an alternative designated person can take care of garbage disposal if it is not able to be disposed of through your venue at the end of your event.
- Bussing tables, serving food and beverages. (We will, however, set up dessert displays, after desserts are delivered to the venue)
- Pick up, deliver, or setup wedding cakes – there is too much risk involved for anyone besides a professional to assume responsibility for an intact wedding cake. J
Services may be booked within a year of the event. After an initial kick off meeting, all other meetings will occur within 6 months from your wedding date. It is recommended, but not mandatory that venue and caterer should be hired prior to booking our services.